- 06/06/2023 09:00 until 12:30
Employees from the Pharmaceutical or Life Science sector:
● Employees required to perform GMP tasks (operators, QC and QA staff, validation engineers, etc.) and related departments
● Employees who need annual refresher GMP training
If you are coming into contact with the pharmaceutical industry for the first time, the basic “Good Manufacturing Practice” training will give you the necessary insights into the how and why of the quality management system behind the development, production and distribution of medicines. No dry theory, but highly interactive using a practical example, the course participants build their own quality system around a GMP production process.
● GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- GMP history
- GMP legislation and regulations
- GxP during drug life cycle
● Production process and GMP workshop applied to the production process
● Quality systems
- Overview of the most important quality systems
- Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
€395.00 per person (ex. VAT)
The training will take place at The GxP Academy at Advipro's headquarters: Wechelsebaan 143 unit 13, 2275 Lille.
Registration is required:
please use the contact form below.
Advipro obtained the certificate as a training service provider of the Flemish government. This allows SMEs to receive a 30% subsidy on our training courses. Registration number DV.O229403.
KMO-Portefeuille - Advies | Advipro
If you are affiliated to Co-Valent, you can request a contribution to this training via the link below: https://www.co-valent.be/nl/werkgever/subsidie/subsidiedossier-bij-co-valent/
Don't hesitate to contact us so we can look into the possibilities.
€395.00 per person
(excl. VAT)Book a spot